Are you interested in applying, but have more questions? Peruse the information below or contact us for answers.
AIE is currently recruiting members for the upcoming RLRP Cohort 17. Please complete an application and electronically submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating. Please note: Limited number of slots available.
Application Packet ChecklisT
- Application Form
- Application fee payable to Advance Innovative Education.
- Transcripts (official preferred; required upon acceptance) from each college or university attended with preferably a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a four-point scale and a minimum of a baccalaureate degree award required.
- Copy of current teaching certificate. A Louisiana Type B or Level 2 or comparable out-of-state certificate is required prior to receipt of Education Leader I recommendation. (If an applicant can document that s/he is eligible to hold a valid certificate, this documentation may be sufficient).
- Candidates interested in Charter School leadership may submit proof of 3 years of successful leadership experience within an organization.
- Evidence of at least three years of successful K-12 teaching and/or leadership experience.
- Standardized Test Score (e.g. GRE, PRAXIS, LSAT, GMAT).
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of recommendation from three professional associates, one of which must be from someone within the organization/system who can comment on the applicant’s teaching and/or leadership qualities.
- Short essay (not to exceed 5, double-spaced, typed pages) that covers your
1) Philosophy on leadership and ethics, and
2) Philosophy on teaching and learning.
Candidates for the program are rigorously screened through an application process. To qualify for RLRP, candidates must have the following, at minimum:
- A baccalaureate degree (3.0 GPA or higher is preferred)
- 3 years* of teaching experience
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- GRE minimum score of 1000 or equivalent standardized test score
* In some cases, AIE allows candidates with 2 years of teaching experience to enroll in the program.
AIE is currently recruiting members for the upcoming RLRP Cohort 17!
If you are interested in applying to RLRP, please fill out our application form.