Start a Charter School
NEW PROGRAM: Charter Leaders and Successful Startups (CLASS)
Calling All Aspiring Charter School Operators!
AIE is very proud to host its annual “Charter School 101” workshop.This one-day workshop is a “MUST ATTEND” for all aspiring Charter School operators. Click here to download the registration form to participate!
The day promises to be a great learning experience that will be loaded with highly engaging learning activities!
Register early- registration is limited to 50 teams (limit 4 people per team). Download the registration form now!
The objectives of this seminar are:
• Gain a clear understanding of Charter School Law.
• Gain a clear understanding of the need for charter schools in Louisiana.
• Gain a clear understanding of the types of charter schools and the rights and responsibilities of a Charter School operator.
• Gain a clear understanding of the charter school application process, reflect on where you are in the process and develop an action plan for moving forward.
• Social Entrepreneurship - NOLA Future of School Challenge model.
In addition, participants will have the opportunity to connect with an array of charter school vendors who offer support to new and existing charter schools in the areas of:In addition, participants will have the opportunity to connect with an array of charter school vendors who offer support to new and existing charter schools in the areas of:
• Back office support and start-up services
• Board development and training
• School Leadership support and development
• Curriculum and Instruction tools
• Accountability and assessment tools
• Construction and management services
• Marketing services
• Facility design and maintenance
• Business and financial services
• Insurance and retirement benefits
• Special Education Services
• School Meals
• Grant Writing Consultants
Are you a vendor interested in participating? Click here to download the vendor registration form!
To attend the next "Charter School 101" workshop and to submit your completed registration forms, please email Dr. Michael Eskridge, email@example.com or call (225) 301-8141 to register today!